We are a West London based architectural design company, specialising in residential architecture and freestanding garden buildings. We are driven by the pursuit of quality and honesty, both in design and in service, which enables us to maximise the potential of your brief and deliver a great end product.
Contact us for a free consultation.
We provide the following services:
- Initial design consultation with you and development of the project brief
- Full measured survey of existing property
- Production of Existing Drawings (plans, sections, elevations)
- Development of design proposals
- Liaison with Planning Authorities, if necessary
- Production of Proposed Drawings (Plans, sections, elevations)
- Submission to Planning authority or equivalent
- Production of technical Proposed Drawings (Plans, sections, elevations) for submission to Building Control, with construction notes
- Liaison with Structural Engineer (a legal requirement) and provision of Structural Calculations for proposals
- Liaison with Building Control Agency
- Production of Tender documentation (for pricing purposes), including Electrical Layouts, Drainage Layouts, Door and Window Schedules, Sanitaryware Schedules, Schedule of Finishes and Scope of Works
- Contract administration during the construction phase, comprising of:
- Regular site visits
- Producing relevant drawings and information if and when needed
- Monitoring project progress and live project costs.
- Monitoring orders for materials and products for arrival on-site to fit the construction program
- Dealing with on-site issues if and when they arise
- Carrying out valuations of construction for Contractor payments
- Continual liaison with both, the Client and the Contractor
- Liaison with the Building Control Agency throughout construction
- Presentation of Building Control Certificate on completion
- Sign off, on completion of construction
Please note that you are not obliged to appoint us for all of these services. For example, you may wish to project manage the development, yourself. However, we feel there is a benefit to the designer being involved in each stage of the project, ensuring continuity throughout and the quality of the end result, whilst protecting you from getting swamped by the day-to-day issues of a live project.